Edward McManus’ Priorities:
- Crime – Regular Community Policing
- Environment – Development of Local Areas through Proper Planning and Community Led Discussion
- Transport – Providing Proper Access to Public Transport
- Housing – Proper Provision for the Needs of Families at Different Stages
- Green Spaces-Protecting the Phoenix Park and other Green Spaces as Community Amenities
Edward McManus is a Pharmacist and Community Activist. Edward lives in Castleknock where he is married with two young children. Edward served as Chair of the Blanchardstown Local Drug and Alcohol Task Force from 2014 to 2018. He has served as secretary to the Castleknock Residents Action Group. Edward is the current Chair of the Castleknock Parish Council. Edward is also a member of Castleknock Tidy Towns Committee. Through the activities of his children he is a member and supporter of, Castleknock GAA Football and Hurling Club, Castleknock Tennis Club and Coolmine Rugby Club.