You can adjust your cookie settings on our cookie preferences page.
Cookies are small text files stored in a prearranged location on your computer or browsing device, which may be a phone, laptop or tablet, among others, when you visit a website. Not every website places cookies, but most of them do. This text file usually contains a unique identifier which is compared with other information to determine for example, whether or not you have last visited, or whether you would like to see the contents of the site in English or Irish.
- Cookies are placed to determine which language you'd like to be shown content, which is a necessary cookie for the function of the site.
- Cookies are placed to determine whether or not you may be logged in to our systems, which is a necessary cookie for the function of the site.
- We use an online shop called woocommerce which is a very popular online retail platform. This system places necessary and functional cookies on your system when you make orders and visit the shop. These cookies will expire after a few hours, on the same day, or at the latest in two days time. These cookies are stored locally and not passed on to any third parties for processing.
- Woocommerce also places a single text cookie to check that cookies can be placed, which is necessary and functional. These cookies are stored locally and not passed on to any third parties for processing.
- Our payment processor, Stripe, (the company which takes your credit card details) may also place necessary, functional and short lived cookies on your computer.
- Cookies are placed to track how many people are visiting our site and which parts of the site they are visiting. This information is anonymised and aggregated and stored fully within the EU, and not passed on to any third parties for processing. We do not use Google services or allow Google to place cookies through our system.
All cookies may be blocked by your browser settings, but if all cookies are blocked the site may not function properly. Required functional cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
If you would like to adjust your cookie settings on your browser, these may be useful links: